Free vaccine for all states: PM Modi announces action!

Free vaccine for all states: PM Modi announces action!

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Prime Minister Modi has said that the Union government will provide free vaccination to all states.
The intensity of the second wave of the corona, which has been spreading very fast for the past few months, has started to decrease slightly. Thus, state governments are gradually easing curfew restrictions. Meanwhile, there are fears about the third wave of corona in India.

The U.S. government continues to insist that the only solution to corona is to speed up the vaccination process and increase testing. In addition, Prime Minister Modi has already given various instructions on this at various stages.

In this context, Prime Minister Modi addressed the people on the status of the corona epidemic in the country. Speaking at the time, he appealed to all the people of the country not to give up on the issue of wearing a face mask and adhering to the social space.

Like other countries in the world, India is fighting against corona. India is at the forefront of the war against Corona. It is the largest epidemic in 100 years. We have delegated to the states the power to decide on general freezes and relaxations. Prime Minister Modi said that we must trust ourselves first.

Noting that Corona is our biggest enemy, Prime Minister Modi said that we have done it through vaccination when the nations of the world doubted how India was going to save its citizens.

He added, “Oxygen production in India has multiplied. Action was taken on a wartime basis to address the oxygen shortage. 23 crore vaccines have been given in India so far. As the demand for the vaccine has increased, so have the number of manufacturing companies. We are taking steps to increase vaccine production in India. The U.S. government is trying to make more vaccines locally.

The United States will no longer distribute the required vaccines. The United Kingdom will no longer decide on the distribution of the vaccine. States will accept the request and provide the vaccine completely free of charge. States no longer need to spend on vaccines. The United States will share 25 percent of the state governments’ share of the vaccine. About 75 per cent of the vaccine produced in India will be purchased by the United States and distributed free of charge to the states. The remaining 25 percent can be bought and used by private hospitals. From June 21, the United States will provide free immunizations to all states. ”

Also, free grains will be provided in the ration till Diwali. It is noteworthy that Prime Minister Modi then announced that 80 crore families would be benefited by November.

Share