Free vaccination for states; Chief Minister MK Stalin welcomes PM’s announcement!

Free vaccination for states; Chief Minister MK Stalin welcomes PM’s announcement!

Spread the love
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Likewise, I applaud the change in the previous position of the Central Government.
Chief Minister MK Stalin has welcomed the Prime Minister’s announcement that the states will be given free vaccines.
For the first time since the second wave of Corona hit, Prime Minister Modi addressed the nation last evening. In it, the corona vaccine will be distributed completely free of charge to all states from June 21 at the request of the states. State governments no longer have to spend on the corona vaccine.

The central government will also accept 25 per cent of the state governments’ share of the vaccine supply. We have already formulated the Corona Vaccine Policy for State Governments. For vaccination, no state government should spend anything. He said the federal government would provide free vaccination to all the people of the country.

In addition, 75 per cent of the vaccines produced in India will be purchased by the Central Government and distributed free of cost to the States. The remaining 25 per cent made in India can be bought by private hospitals and paid for by the people. The Prime Minister said that the shortage of corona vaccines would be resolved soon and that it was India’s achievement to produce vaccines for the people in a very short period of time.

In this context, Chief Minister MK Stalin welcomed the Prime Minister’s announcement that the states would be provided with free vaccines.
In this connection, Chief Minister MK Stalin said in his Facebook post that I welcome the Prime Minister’s announcement that 75% of the vaccines produced in the country will be procured by the Central Government and distributed free of cost to the States.

He said it would be appropriate to leave the vaccine registration, verification and certification process to the states.

Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *